Monday, May 25, 2009




Well, a week has gone by and I can't believe how much we have done since we have been here! I would like to say that I'm getting a lot better at speaking spanish . . . but I'm really not. It was a lot of fun to go back to Curundu yesterday for their service and see how the children responded to us; they treated us like we were old friends. The CBC missions service we went to was great as well. Last night Erin and I ate at a Japenese steakhouse for dinner with our host family. It was really neat to watch the chef cook our meal right in front of us (we even got to crack our own eggs by tossing them in the air and using a spatula to break them)! Having a day with no clinics and nothing to do but worship was really refreshing, but man did I eat way too much. We are off to do two more clinics today. Thanks for all your prayers - Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment