Thursday, May 21, 2009


Hola! I can't even describe how much of an amazing experience this trip has already been in such a short while. We have an entire week to go, jam packed with many more clinics, games and testimonies. This is a tremendous opportunity for me to build these great relationships with my teammates and with the host family I am staying with . . . they are great! I am so happy that I made the decision to come on this trip, completely outside of my comfort zone, because seeing God work in peoples' lives is one of the greatest gifts that you could ever receive. Until next time . . . Adios! - Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,
    I am so thrilled that you are having an amazing time.
    It sounds as if all of you are.
    Keep up having fun working with all the kids.
    From all the pics, they look like they are loving having all you there.

    Mom (Candy)

    ReplyDelete