Monday, May 25, 2009

The Panaman Reporting




Well hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu...
The Panaman here reporting for everyone that needs some input on how this trip is going back in my hometown haha...It's been going really well so far, we've been impacting a lot of people's lives and it's so fun to be an example for kids and to play with them and share the word of God. It has also been fun to play against all the guys I grew up with playing basketball and having them call me a cheater because I'm in the American team hahaha...I have no regrets of this trip and I guarantee I'll be sad whenever everyone leaves because I'll have to wait until August to share again with these awesome group of people!...I'll continue next time, saying goodbye right now is the Panaman from Panama lol talk to everyone later!

Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment