Monday, May 25, 2009

Panamá es impresionante y tiene un lugar en mi corazón (panama is awesome and holds a spot in my heart)


HElllllOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! la la la! Well were up early again. Yesterday was a fun day we went to 2 church services and there were both awesome (but the first one was outside and of course it would be very hot day). This has been an awesome trip and as out days get closer to the end I can't help but feel sadness come over me. I feel that I have a calling to be here and continue to do things out here to benefit the church and the children. Not to mention the food is awesome and me being a fatty that calls me to stay 2 lol. The group of people we brought down here is amazing the girls are awesome and the guys are good dudes. You can tell we are all getting closer to each other and will kinda of hard to leave for the summer.

Stay tuned for the next episode of All my Panama! ?
EL SLIMO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment